Afromarks is a worldwide market platform built to bring African, Caribbean and other urban culture creation to the global market.
- AfroMarks shall have full control over which pieces it chooses to stock. This means AfroMarks has the right to reject items you upload. You can always send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org to know why your item has been rejected.
- Upon purchase of an item, vendors have up 3 days to send to the customer if the item is ready and 10 days if the item is handmade. If you feel you cannot meet these deadlines, please contact afromarks team.
- Vendors are not paid for items until after it has shipped and the customer has a tracking number.
- Payments are made via Paypal, or online transfer and vendors are responsible for delivery fee
- Prices on afromarks.com should be consistent with prices on other platforms. We will be constantly checking this.
- AfroMarks will have the rights to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes Associated Fees for selling on AfroMarks platform.
- AfroMarks takes 1.5% of the commission fee from all sale